Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ffffound.com



i'm obsessed with this website. i discovered it a few months ago when a photo of my cards was posted on ffffound.com and suddenly i got a bunch of orders that said "i saw your cards on ffffound.com!" so I went to check it out. it's totally simple and great.






anyway. i really like it and i can't stop looking at it and i wish i could have an invite so i could login and post stuff too. but it's invitation only and i don't have an invite. so I just look at the pictures... i especially like that this site reminds me how much i dig typography... on the other hand, there are an awful lot of naked ladies on here, and I can't honestly complain that i don't like looking at naked ladies, they're nice, but there's no naked men or anything, just naked women. it kind of makes me feel like i'm in a college freshman boys' dorm room, which is not a feeling that i'm into. but i still love looking at all the pictures.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger elizajanecurtis said...

update: I found another website, www.weheartit.com which is like www.ffffound.com but anyone can join. it runs really slowly but is an okay consolation prize if you feel sad because you can't join ffffound.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home