Thursday, October 15, 2009

Trimarchi

man, I have been totally crazy these past few weeks, working on this and that and the other. Teaching, freelance work, endless errands, chores, etc. It all kind of blurs together. Except for one awesome thing that I did the other weekend: I joined my friends Tyler and Flavia of Nomad Ink for a trip to Mar del Plata, Argentina to attend the 8th annual Trimarchi design conference (TMDG for short).

It was awesome, Tyler and Flavia really took me under their wing and made me feel like part of the family. I got to help out with the Cross-Cultural Design Workshop that they presented, and they introduced me to about a million exciting and talented designers. They're based out of Curitiba, Brazil - and they introduced me to lots of other interesting Brazilian designers, such as their friends from Colletivo, who were one of the major presenters at the conference. Colletivo's presentation was really impressive and they were all totally nice and fun in person.

The whole trip was totally fun and a bit of sensory overload with so many interesting things to do and see and learn about.
A million thanks to Tyler and Flavia for really making it an awesome weekend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Prêt à Voyager said...

so jealous! i've been corresponding with tyler and flavia. they are such an inspiration!

anne

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home